UPDATE TO THE SHARK TANK CHALLENGE
Due to some concerns, the Shark Tank team has made some changes to the Challenge. Please read each point below.
- If you are feeling comfortable and moving along with with your business, you should proceed with the original plan outlined in the Shark Tank Challenge Packet.
- Peer Evaluations will be optional. If you would like to share any positive feedback for group members performance, this is highly encouraged. If you would like to share any issues you had with team members, filling out peer evaluations is highly encouraged.
- If there is a member on your team that is not comfortable with pitching the business in front of the judges, the whole team may decide to OPT OUT of pitching to the judges.
- If your team is choosing to OPT OUT of pitching, please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/Wny3S6SmGphKHKyk2
- If your team decided to OPT OUT of pitching, you are forfeiting winning any prize money.
- Your team will be eligible to win one of the prize baskets (4th & 5th place).
- If your team decides to OPT OUT of pitching, you are required to film your pitch using the SALES LAB in the College of Business.
- To coordinate your teams time to use the sales lab and record, please email Nicole, Vice President, at email@example.com
- Please email your final pitch video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each member of the team should complete a survey
- Peer evaluations after filming the final pitch are highly encourage
- Final video submissions must be completed before March 21st.